The latest version of Sunvox is now available for all platforms with the exception of the iPhone. Here’s what’s new:
New in this version:
- new module: Vibrato;
- added sinusoidal waveform to the “generator”;
- added new effects 11 and 12 – fineslide up/down;
- added new effect 20 – set the probability (0…8000) of a note being triggered; this effect is for unpredictable rhythms;
- added new effect 21 – same as 20 but with random velocity;
- added new example track: endless_song (based on new effect 20);
- new functions in the “sampler”: resample; volume fade; waveform drawing (paint mode);
- improved “transpose” function in the pattern editor;
- pattern follow mode (only for single pattern playing);
- sound engine optimization.
Another great set of new features for Sunvox users.
var addthis_pub = ‘PalmSounds’;http://s7.addthis.com/js/widget.php?v=10