Jasuto 1.1 is NOT the big update, but here’s what’s in it:
1) disabled auto-lock.
2) you can now double tap number sliders to enter values via the keyboard.
3) the gain slider now works with the ports default value.
4) fixed all the wire auto-routing bugs!
5) cleaned the GUI up somewhat.
6) HTTP server allowing you to up/download patches and samples to your device.
7) file browser, allowing unlimited patches and sample loading. Only 16bit, mono/stereo Wavs are supported for now. Aiff support will be in the big update. You can also search for patches and samples within the browser.
8) band-limited analog oscillators.
9) simplified the way hard-sync is done with the BL-oscillators, the sound quality is also much improved.
10) sequencer node now has a transpose input allowing you to make arpeggios.
11) oscillators now support the full frequency range.
12) more DSP optimizations.
13) changed the font.
14) routing and latency settings are now saved on exit.
15) compatibility with OS 2.2-3.0
16) singular ports are now indicated by a blue dot.
17) lots of new examples.
So that’s what I can a non-big update !!!
Jasuto is available at the app store:
var addthis_pub = ‘PalmSounds’;http://s7.addthis.com/js/widget.php?v=10