Synthtopia has this post (as do quite a few today) about a new techno sequencer / studio coming to the iPhone. The interface looks very cool indeed.
technoBox is a virtual techno studio on the go for iPhone / iPod touch, featuring stunningly accurate emulations of three classic boxes: the legendary 303 bass line machine, together with the smooth 808 and punchy 909 drum machines.
technoBox has easy to use sequencing capabilities which lets you tie together patterns, or use it live by improvising pattern switches on the fly!
The drum section features 11 parts with 808 or 909 sounds (for a total of 22 sounds) with variable amount of shuffle per pattern.
technoBox comes with a session manager which allows you to load/save sessions in realtime without stopping the internal sequencer — great for saving realtime improvised patterns without interrupting the audio stream.
Coming soon to the App Store.
- Authentic 303 emulation based on the ABL2 engine
- Drum module with selectible 808 or 909 sounds
- Shuffle with variable amount for drum module
- Transpose and randomizer for synth module
- 24 patterns per session (12 for 303, 12 for 808/909)
- Pattern sequencer with up to 1000 bars
- Session manager with realtime switching
- High contrast GUI for use in clubs etc.
- Supports autorotation to your preferred landscape orientation
- On board quickstart manual
- Supports multi-touch for knobs
var addthis_pub = ‘PalmSounds’;http://s7.addthis.com/js/widget.php?v=10