Instead of a limited set of builtin-widgets, the interface-logic resides in Max/MSP (or your software of choice) and only drawing commands are sent to the device. This leads to interfaces that work exactly the way you want – and look gorgeously minimalistic, too!
- Minimalistic, fullscreen control area with nothing on it but what you provide.
- Multitouch-events on the device are forwarded to your host via UDP. Information includes the touch state (begin, move, end) and coordinates.
- Designed for no-hassle: zero-click startup, the device does not sleep or suspend network, flicker- and lag-free.
- Displaying images (fetched with URLs) and caching them locally for use on non-networked locations.
- Basic drawing with lines, boxes and text.