Looks there’s more to come for Loopy.
– Lead-in recording
– A better metronome/timing mechanism, more adjustable, and with the ability to adjust tempo mid-session
– A limiter
– Panning support
– The ability to import loops
– More tracks, with home-screen-esque swipe functionality to access other pages of tracks
– Undo functionality
– Gate functionality and perhaps mixing improvements to limit noise
– A track editor, to tweak timing, and possibly ADSR envelope functionality
– Community functionality
I really should get around to trying this app out, especially as they made it work for the iPod Touch.
Loopy for iPhone and iPod Touch at the iTunes App Store
var addthis_pub = ‘PalmSounds’;http://s7.addthis.com/js/widget.php?v=10