- 2 voltage controlled ramp (sawtooth) oscillators
- 1/4″ input with variable gain
- envelope follower with optional inverter
- 2 channel mixer
- intermodulating output stage
- powder-coated aluminum case
- single 9V battery
- power automatically disconnected when output cable is unplugged
- set of 7 banana patch cords
LBB Standard now runs on a single 9V battery. Current drain is still low. Disconnecting the output cable shuts off the power. The circuitry is hand-built with premium parts, using discrete transistors, no chips. Instruments are supplied with a set of banana cables for patching. Input and output are via standard 1/4″ connectors. Output is a hot line level, for extra buzz.
I know it isn’t really handheld, but it is very portable and I do like the whole hand made and unique feel to the synth.
var addthis_pub = ‘PalmSounds’;http://s7.addthis.com/js/widget.php?v=10