BeatMaker 1.3 has been released. New features include:
New step sequencer
• Patterns can now be up to 4 bars long
• Step resolution: patterns can now be edited with a resolution of up to 1/64T, making possible the creation of more complex and richer patterns.
• Two new editors: Pitch and Pan editing by steps. The pitch editor brings you the capability to compose complete melodies from just one sample, as you would do with a synthesizer or keyboard sampler.
• New pattern preview bar for easy lookup and navigation Improved song sequencer:
• Each pattern placed on the timeline can now be resized
• Insert and remove bars on the timeline
• Zoom In and Out for faster navigation and editing
• Dynamic access bar to quickly go to different song parts
Audio recording: record samples directly from the iPhone built-in microphone or headset (also works on iPod Touch 2nd generation with headset). With the wave editor, select the start and stop position and automatically assign your new recording to pads.
Record sounds anywhere and use them instantly in your composition !
Whole new pad edition screen for quicker and easier access to pad settings
Improved wave editor with zooming capabilities
New Cross Controller allows you to change live multiple effects and sound parameters. Choose any combination of sample and effect parameters available in BeatMaker and manipulate them live in quick or full screen mode
New Moog-like filter effect with Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, frequency and resonance support.
Improved Delay effect with dotted and triplet rhythm support
Signature support: change your song signature to 3/4, 4/4, 5/4 or 6/4