One of the lucky people who got a pre-release copy of Noise IO has posted a review which sounds very interesting. I just hope it comes out for the rest of us soon.
SunVox 1.1 has arrived, and there’s loads of new features in there. In fact, the list looks amazing:
What is new:
* new module: Delay;
* new module: LFO;
* new module: FM synth;
* new module: Reverb;
* new module: Vocal Filter;
* added “anticlick” controller in the “kicker” synth;
* added “vibrato type” controller in the “flanger” synth;
* added “mix” controller in the “filter” synth (mix original signal with filtered);
* added new mode “cubic interpolation” for high quality sound in synths: SpectraVoice; (this mode not working on PDA);
* new feature: changing font size in the pattern editor;
* new feature: main menu -> edit -> interpolate velocity;
* new examples: city_dreams, forests, pong, window;
* new simple examples: delay, delay2, reverb, lfo, fm, voice;
* fixed major bugs on PalmOS devices with non-square screen;
* added sample-editor to the sampler module;
* ALSA support in Linux;
* redesigned some GUI elements;
* code optimization.
When I’ve had a chance of checking this out I’ll post on it again.
Noise IO has updated their site with this video on factory presets.
Virtual Deck has released a lite version of their DJ app for iPhone OS.
iTalk from Griffin is effectively the software version of their hardware for the iPod classic / 5G etc.
They also have a sync app for the Mac and a windows version coming ‘soon’.