Another new DS appliction. cellDS is a Lua extensible grid sequencer.
* Dead simple user interface.
* Ability to create your own unique sequencer rules using the Lua programming language. CellsDS comes with a developer’s guide and example scripts to get you started.
* 175 sounds are included. With a little work, you can add your own sounds.
* Ability to customize the scale. (All you microtonal nerds will be pleased.)
* Coming soon… Wifi-Midi support.
There are some limitations to the Lua scripts that you can write due to performance issues. Please refer to the Developer’s Guide (included in the distribution) for more details. In short, cellsDS sequencers need to perform briskly – which might rule out things such as doing expensive cellular-automaton calculations.