SrutiBox 1.1 has some interesting new features coming:
- Speed up of synthesis loop for higher fidelity.
- More sensitive accellerometer action. I smoothed it out on purpose to make development easier, but I’m going to change it to require more active pumping (unless you turn up the minimum volume slider to disable it, of course).
- More timbres, with names for them.
- Volume sliders spread out to easy live performance and better accommodate multi-touch
- A Custom interval set
- Other User interface improvements, e.g. real sharp and flat characters displayed instead of # and b.