In my old post from almost two years ago I was using a trusty Tungsten T3, and a Zoom PS-04.
It strikes me that in two years nothing that much has changed really.
What I’d like to be able to do is just have one device that really does give me the ability to do all the things I need to in one place. I was beginning to think that the new Treo 800w would fit. My reasoning goes like this:
- Windows Mobile will run MeTeoR for multi-tracking
- WM will run AudioBox and Griff for synthesis and sequencing
- StyleTap will sit on WM6 and run Palm Apps like Bhajis, Microbe and some minimusic applications too
- MixTikl will come to WM6 and will give the ability to make music on the device and then move it back and forth between the device and the desktop
- TrakAx Mobile will sit in their so I can make videos using the on board camera and add my music to them
- I can still use it for all those PIM functions plus it has wifi and GPS to boot.
So, I am stuck waiting for things to happen.