BeatMaker introduces a new generation of pocket-sized music creation studio.
Inspired by professional drum machines, samplers and sequencers, it combines them into an easy to use, all-in-one inspirational instrument.
Using BeatMaker creative tools, you can compose, record, arrange, and tweak live your ideas into a complete song, ready to be shared with others.
BaetMaker 1.0 features:
– 16 Sample Trigger pads with individual controls for:
– Volume, Mute and Reverse playback
– Automatic and manual sample duration settings and tonality control
– Channel routing (Main, FX channels)
– Edit samples start/end positions with the wave editor
– Individual sample loading on each pad, auto-chop samples
– Edit multiple controls at once with handful selection tool
– Instant sample muting and reversing modes
– Step sequencer with velocity and groove editors
– Live sequencing of sample trigger
– Unlimited patterns creation
– Velocity and groove editors
– Song sequencer
– Sequencing of patterns on the song timeline, live
– Time-line, loop, tempo and playback control via foldable transport bar
– Suited for live performances !
– Live pattern recording
– Tap the trigger and record to a new pattern
– Create an unlimited number of recoding patterns
– Two effects channels, each one containing 3 FX racks:
– Synchronized Delay
– 3-Band Equalizer
– Share your audio material from and to your computer with BeatPack
– Load & Save controls (Kits & Projects)
– Song export to audio file
– Inline documentation
– Intua RSS viewer
– Kit description pannel
– BeatPack servers configuration
– Shipped with an initial soundbank
– Intua soundbank containing with various styles: Hip-Hop, Electronica, Drum’n’Bass, Techno, Funk, …
– Exclusive artists kits: JacquePolynice, Richard Devine, Man Parrish, Rafiralfiro, …
This release of BeatMaker will be followed by BeatPack, a free MacOSX/Windows tool which enables you to create kits easily and share your audio material with BeatMaker. We will keep your updated on its upcoming release.
We wish you creative moments using BeatMaker, and most importantly, to have fun making music !