Well, we’re nearly at 2008. I think that there is quite a lot to look forward to in 2008 and here are a few of the things I’d love to see next year:
– What will Apple announce at MacWorld?
– TuneStudio released at last?
– TrakAx competition closes – 21st Jan
– Apple to release the iPhone and iPod Touch SDK!
– Pacemaker DJ device available?
– First iPhone music apps?
– DScratch and DS Protein apps develop?
– More games like Harmonix Phase for iPods?
– More Sound Toys from Palm Sounds, or something more interesting?
– 2008 Mobile Music Workshop in Vienna
– Something new from miniMusic like SpinPad or WavePad?
– Something new from 4Pockets, or maybe updates of StompBox and AudioBox?
– Echo nest doing something exciting with the iPhone and iPod Touch?
– TrakAx updated and even more impressive?
– AxisPad update to include recording and MIDI
– Echo nest release Capers for Palm?
– MixPad Pro: MIDI recording and editing
Obviously I’d love to see all these and more in 2008, but I guess we’ll need to see what happens.