I’d love to have one of these, but in many ways I’ve been thinking that something like this would be a great application for a PDA. A simple sample trigger, maybe with assignable hard buttons, and then something that approximates to the ribbon on the SU10.
I think it would work live very well indeed.
RandomBus TweetsMy Tweets
- Teenage engineering PO 20£40.00 (0 Bids)End Date: Monday Jul-25-2016 12:03:08 BSTBid now | Add to watch list
- Teenage Engineering 3x Pocket Operator Bundle Deal - PO-12/PO-16/PO-14£119.99End Date: Friday Aug-12-2016 12:00:13 BSTBuy It Now for only: £119.99Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Teenage Engineering OP-1 Synth £699.00End Date: Sunday Aug-14-2016 10:27:26 BSTBuy It Now for only: £699.00Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Teenage Engineering PO-20 Pocket Operator Arcade£49.00End Date: Sunday Aug-21-2016 14:27:50 BSTBuy It Now for only: £49.00Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Casio VL-Tone Electronic musical Instrument VL-1 working order - original case£18.00 (9 Bids)End Date: Sunday Jul-24-2016 20:19:14 BSTBid now | Add to watch list
- Teenage Engineering OP-1 Synth £749.00End Date: Sunday Jul-31-2016 12:30:12 BSTBuy It Now for only: £749.00Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Korg littleBits Synth Kit Analog Modular Kit Synthesizer - DEMO PRODUCT JRR Shop£97.82End Date: Thursday Jul-28-2016 23:11:15 BSTBuy It Now for only: £97.82Buy It Now | Add to watch list