Well it is that time of year again. With only a few days to go what are you wishing for? I’ve had several emails this Christmas about different “gift” ideas, so I though I’d share some of them, and a few of my own suggestions too:
1. Kaosillator – Only £119 and it does look very cool indeed.
2. Casio VL-1 – You can still get these on eBay for around £30
3. TrakAx Mobile – One of the best applications of the year in my opinion, and very reasonably priced.
4. Yamaha MU15 – A bit more difficult to come by, but a great little tone module
5. Yamaha SU10 – Quite hard to get hold of, but very collectable.
6. Roland PMA 5 – Again, hard to find, but (apparently) very good indeed.
7. MiniMusic Pro Suite – The collection of applications from miniMusic (a must have as far as I’m concerned.
8. Boss MICRO-BR – The iPod sized 4 track.
9. A Stylophone – I never had one, but you have to admit that they have some real history behind them.
I’m guessing that I won’t find all (or indeed one) of these in my Christmas stocking, but I can hope can’t I?