Mixx Mobile is a stylish and user-friendly audio editing software for smartphones and PDAs. With Mixx Mobile you can create ring tones, record sounds, mix them and edit them in the integrated audio editor. There are numerous effects to fine tune the sound, like voice modification, bass enhancement, reverse, reverb and much more. Produce creative ring tones and sound projects from MP3, WAV, FLAC and OGG files in only a few steps. A fun experience is guaranteed.
But I did a bit more digging (well not much actually) and found the developer’s site, which has quite a bit more to say about the application:
Produce ringtones on your mobile phone!
With Mixx Mobile you can create real music ring tones directly on your mobile phone in only a few steps. Use one of the wizards to create your individual ringtone in a second and impress on your friends. Or fine tune the sound with the numerous effects and editing possibilities.
Simple and professional audio editing in one!
• Mix audio with up to six tracks on your phone
• Record concerts or voice notes in lossless audio quality
• Edit the audio clips with the integrated audio editor
• Load MP3, WAV, OGG or FLAC audio files
• Cut, copy and paste entire audio clips or sections
• Apply one of the numerous effects inlcuding
· Time Stretch
· Voice Change
· Bass Optimizer
· and more…
• Extensive zooming functionality for optimal precision
• Set the output directly as ringtone
• Send output to a friend by Bluetooth (Send2Friend)
• Use your favourite skin for Mixx Mobile
• Download cool Mixx Mobile projects and sounds for free
• Support for landscape mode
• Extensive stylus support on Pocket PC
• Reduced power consumption user interface
Imagine having a fully feathered sound editor on your phone. Imagine recording your best friends voice with your mobile phone and making him sound like a small girl. Imagine finally getting a real bass feeling when listening to music on your mobile phone.
Does it sound too good to be true?
Let Mixx Mobile fulfill your mobile audio dreams.
• Phone or PDA running Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 (WM2003), 5 (WM5) or 6 (WM6). Both SmartPhone and pocketPC are supported.
• At least 3 MB free RAM for the software and ideally 10 MB for audio files
• Recommended: Processor faster than 200 MHz for realtime playback
• ActiveSync connection between PC and device
I’m going to try it out and see what the application is like and post again about it.