Cool DJ watch, not really Palm Sounds, more wrist sounds!
Lots more information on Pacemaker’s forthcoming portable DJ device. Looks tempting I have to say.
IN THE BOX
• Quick start guide
• Stereo amplifier cables
• USB 2.0 cable
• Power charger
SIZE AND WEIGHT
• L/W/H: 164/69.6/22.8 mm.
• Weight: 200 g (approx.)
• 120 GB hard drive
INPUT AND OUTPUT
• Mini USB
• 2×3.5 mm stereo plug
POWER AND BATTERY
• Exchangeable rechargeable battery; full-charge time: 1,5 h, fast-charge time: about 1 h
• Music playback time: 18 h
• DJ operating time: 5 h
Our patent pending device, Pacemaker®, is the world’s first pocket-size DJ system – a superior portable music player
enabling the playing of two tracks simultaneously, equipped with an extensive range of professional audio manipulation
features allowing for creative mixing between two independent channels. Any mix created can be saved for legal sharing.
• Dimensions: ø 45 mm
• Resolution: 166 dpi screen resolution (0.153 mm dot pitch)
• TFT display with 262 K colours AUDIO
• Frequency response: 20–20.000 Hz (SNR: 103 dB)
• Audio formats supported: MP3 AAC, WMA (128–320 Kbps), WMA Lossless, OGG Vorbis, FLAC, WAV
• Two output channels: headphones and lineout
• Two crossfaders: headphones and lineout
• Pitch control: ± 100%
• Equalizer: for adjusting treble, mid and bass amplitudes.
• Mix saving: continuous caption to hard drive.
• User Input latency: approx. 5 ms
MAC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Mac with USB 2.0 port; Pacemaker® music client installed
• Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
WINDOWS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• PC with USB 2.0 port; Pacemaker® music client installed
• Windows XP Home or Professional or Windows Vista
If you want to know more about MeTeoR (the 12 track multi-track for Windows Mobile), there’s a PDF manual on the 4Pockets site.