* Added RAW-samples loading function
* Some windows redesigned
* Added “Clear comments” function
* Added two timers: working time and playing time
* He he… Multichannel arpeggio (0xx effect) was added. I like it 🙂
* Click on a channel: left button – mute/unmute channel; right – solo channel/unmute all
* Added new font: 8×13
* Improved sample editor
* Added wave drawing to the channels view
* Fixed many different bugs
I keep meaning to get to grips with Psytexx, both I and II, but never seem to get around to it, which I think is a shame as obviously a lot of work has gone into the software.
I am also really impressed that it is released as open source.
Part of me wants to start looking at their code to try and understand what is going on, but I know that I am unlikely to understand any of it at all.
Still, only January and an updated Palm application already. Excellent start to the year.