It’s been a short kind of a week what with Christmas in there, but I thought I’d do a last round up of 2014. So here are the highlights since my last round up:
- Sparkle arrived from apeSoft, advanced cross synthesis for iOS
- Music Maker Jam introduced an iPhone version
- Teenage Engineering are going to announce something new at NAMM
- iVCS3 1.3 arrives
- My penultimate 24 apps of Christmas was all things from miniMusic, Palm and iOS
- Well I published a long list of apps on sale, which is also a new page on the site too
- You can hear me talking about Music Tech Pitch and how things have changed since I’ve been running it
- There’s another video of the forthcoming mini FX app from Holderness media
- I published another video about my MIDI Thing hardware, showing how it works with iOS apps
- And finally, my last in the 24 apps series is of course Bhajis loops! What else?
There was nothing on the 25th, 26th and 27th, so it’s only a brief round up for today. However, if you’re interested in seeing what round up posts have covered for the rest of the year, then click here and you’ll see the whole lot. It’s actually interesting to get an overview of what happened when and also see how the round up posts have changed over time as well.
If you’re after a condensed review of each week going back quite a while now, then you can always just click on the ‘round up‘ label.